What are cookies. Cookies are small text files that from the websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same websites during subsequent visits.
The first time that you visit the Website, you will be asked to accept (or not accept) the cookies through a banner. You may refuse to accept all or some of the cookies, or you may modify your computer settings, also in the future, in order to know when you receive cookies or to disable the function of automatic acceptance of the cookies.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical (or browsing) cookies, which contribute to the functioning of the Website, for instance to enable the browse between pages and access to the reserved area of the site; the legal basis for processing using these cookies is Carioca’s legitimate interest in providing efficient and well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date on which the Website was first accessed until they are disabled.
- Functional cookies, which allow to activate certain features of the Website and to store your preferences (such as language) in order to improve your browsing experience; the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is Carioca’s interest in providing efficient, well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date on which they are enabled on the Website until they are disabled. The user can accept and disable these cookies – at their convenience – using the following chart and the cookie management tool.
- Analytical cookies, which enable the acquisition of aggregated, anonymous statistical information concerning browsing habits; the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is Carioca’s interest in providing efficient, well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date on which they are enabled on the website until they are disabled. The user can accept and disable these cookies – at their convenience – using the following chart and the cookie management tool.
- Profiling cookies, which allow us to personalise advertising messages based on your interests and preferences so that we can send you only the adverts that you will find relevant or interesting; the legal basis for processing data using these cookies is the consent of the interested party; the retention period for these cookies will be no longer than 12 months or the different retention period indicated by the third parties involved. Users may accept and disable these cookies whenever they like using the cookie management tool.
List of cookies
|PrestaShop Cookies||Navigation Cookies||carioca.com||HTTP||They are fundamental cookies for optimal navigation on our site. They serve, for example, to access the reserved area, to allow you to add products to the cart, to the wish list, etc.|
|PHPSESSID||First-party technician (required)||carioca.com||httpOnly||The PHPSESSID cookie is a PHP native cookie and allows websites to store session state data. The website is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly referred to as session cookies. Since the PHPSESSID cookie does not have a time limit, it disappears when the client is closed.||Browser shutdown|
|__stripe_sid||Marketing cookies||carioca.com||Stripe is used to make payments by credit card. Stripe uses a cookie to remember who you are and to allow Profoto to process payments without storing credit card information on their servers.||Session|
|__stripe_mid||Marketing cookies||carioca.com||Stripe is used to make payments by credit card. Stripe uses a cookie to remember who you are and to allow Profoto to process payments without storing credit card information on their servers.||1 years|
|ci_session||First part technician||carioca.com||httpOnly||This session cookie is necessary to allow the user to move around the site and use its features. This cookie preserves information such as IP address, user agent and time stamp.|
|_ga||Statistics||carioca.com||HTTP||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gat||Statistics||carioca.com||HTTP||Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests||1 day|
|_gid||Statistics||carioca.com||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
|_fbp||Marketing||carioca.com||HTTP||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products as offers in real time by third party advertisers.||3 months|
|ads/ga-audience||Marketing||google.com||Pixel||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors who could turn into customers based on the visitor's online behavior.||Session|
|csrftoken||Marketing||instagram.com||HTTP||Helps prevent CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks.||1 years|
|fr||Marketing||facebook.com||HTTP||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products as offers in real time by third party advertisers.||3 months|
|rur||Marketing||instagram.com||HTTP||It guarantees the safety of visitors' browsing by preventing falsifications of requests between sites. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and the visitor.||Session|
|tr||Marketing||facebook.com||Pixel||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products as offers in real time by third party advertisers.||Session|
|urlgen||Marketing||carioca.com||HTTP||It guarantees the safety of visitors' browsing by preventing falsifications of requests between sites. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and the visitor.||Session|
All necessary cookies do not require your prior consent; therefore they are installed automatically after you access the Website but can be deactivated as described in the following paragraph.
For other cookies (profiling and third party cookies), you can give your consent by clicking on the acceptance button inside the banner displayed on the Website's home page, or you can request that the Website use only the necessary cookies by clicking on the relevant button. You may revoke at any time all or part of the consent already expressed, even through the relative link indicated in the table for third party cookies or provide your consent at a later date.
Plugin Social Network
The Website provides plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks.
If you are logged into a social network, the social network may add information about your visit to the Website to your profile and collect traffic data, particularly if you are logged in at the time of your visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record information about your visit to the Website, you must log out of your social network account and delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
The collection and use of information by such third parties is governed by their respective privacy policies to which you should refer.
- Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ e https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ );
- Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig ).
Below you will find links explaining how to disable cookies on the most common browsers (for any other browser you may be using, we suggest that you search for this option in the software's help section, which you can normally access by pressing the F1 key):
Internet Explorer: Click on the Settings button, then on Internet Options. Click on the Privacy tab and, in the Settings, move the bar to the very top to block all the cookies.
Google Chrome: Click on the menu on the browser toolbar. Select Settings. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the "Privacy” section, click on the Content Settings button. Select “Prevent sites from saving data”.
Mozilla Firefox: Click on the menu button and select Options. Select the Privacy tab. In the History settings: select “use personal settings”. To enable cookies, tick Accept cookies from websites, and to disable them remove such mark.
Version updated to 19/05/2022